We Invest In Your Success!
OUR MISSIONTo help organizations demonstrate their creditability by obtaining SOC certification.
YOUR TRUSTED SERVICE AUDITORSOC2 Services was founded in 2015 with a mission to provide expert talent in SOC 2 examination services at realistic prices. Our leadership team’s 20+ years’ experience in the audit, information security, and compliance profession gives us the practical experience and detailed knowledge necessary to help you comply with SOC 2 examination requirements. We have had the opportunity to work with a diverse client base and are proud to have helped a number of organizations achieve SOC 2 certification for the first time.
Our success is client-driven. Our SOC examination services are customized based on your organization’s needs and delivered with our relentless passion to exceed your expectations.
We deliver a quality SOC examination by following our four key factors of success in everything we do.
- Understanding – We invest our time in understanding your organization’s culture, business model, customers, complexity, size, and regulatory requirements. All of these criteria are relevant in guiding your organization on the type and scope of the SOC examination performed.
- Quality – We focus on the delivery of a quality SOC examination and report that are aligned with AICPA Standards and our Quality Control Program.
- Competency – We only hire experienced professionals that sustain their knowledge through participation in continuing professional education. We keep abreast of the changing regulatory environment and best practice frameworks and standards and understand how NIST, FFIEC, FISMA, FEDRAMP, ISO, HIPAA, and HITECH requirements relate to a SOC examination.
- Subject Matter Experts - Our team of professionals maintain certifications that provide both the knowledge and experience necessary to deliver quality best practice solutions aligned with AICPA standards and industry-related regulatory requirements. These certifications include:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Third Party Risk Professional (CTPRP)
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Association (AMLCA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
INDUSTRY EXPERTSSOC2 Services has the expertise to help you comply with regulatory compliance and operating requirements. Our compliance audits address the following regulations:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH)
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- Gramm Leach Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA)
- Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX)
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Rules
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), Federal Financial Institution Examination Council (FFIEC
- National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Service Organization and Control (SOC) 1, 2, and 3
- Cloud Security Alliance’s Cloud Control Matrix (CCM)
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO): 27001, 27017, and 27018
- NIST standards and Cybersecurity Framework
SOC2 Services has the expertise to help organizations demonstrate their creditability by obtaining SOC certification.
Contact us today and receive a complementary requirements session to understand a scope your system.