SOC 2 EXAMINATION
- Security – where the system is protected against unauthorized access, use, or modification (both physical and logical)
- Availability – where the system is available for operation and use as committed or agreed
- Processing integrity – where the system processing is complete, valid, accurate, timely, and authorized
- Confidentiality – where Information designated as confidential is protected as committed or agreed
- Privacy – where personal information (identifiable to an individual) is collected, used, retained, disclosed, and disposed of
SOC 2, Type I ExaminationA Type I examination provides an opinion on whether the description of the system fairly represents the design of the controls in place to meet service commitments and system requirements for the selected trust services criteria. A SOC 2 Type I examination is performed as of a point in time. The distribution of a SOC 2, Type I report is restricted.
SOC 2, Type II ExaminationA Type II examination provides an opinion on whether the description of the system is fairly represented and whether the controls designed are operating effectively to meet service commitments and system requirements for the selected trust services criteria. A SOC 2 Type II examination is performed over a period of time called a service period. The distribution of a SOC 2, Type II report is restricted.
SOC 2 Examination Benefits
- Work with an experienced CPA to gain valuable insight on SOC 2 trust service criteria requirements
- Demonstrate your creditability in providing secure and reliable products and services
- Expand your product and services to industries where a SOC 2 is required
To learn more about our SOC 2 Examination services reach out and speak to a SOC2 Services expert today!