Getting a SOC examination can be a big step for your organization but well worth the effort! With a SOC report, your organization will be able to sell more services to prospective clients, as well as comply with customer and industry regulatory requirements.
Welcome to our site
SOC2 Services specializes in performing SOC 1, 2 and 3 examinations. Our in-depth knowledge and practical experience in the audit and compliance profession combined with our diverse industry experience make us a preferred solutions provider. We have significant experience in assisting organizations with their vendor management processes and understand what your organization’s customers, auditors, and regulators are looking for in a SOC report.
We also proud to have helped a number of organizations achieve SOC certification for the first time. SOC2 Services can guide your organization by helping you understand the key criteria impacting the scope and associated cost of your examination. These criteria include:
- The definition of the "system"
- The selection of appropriate trust service principles based upon your industry, regulatory requirements, and the products and services you provide (SOC 2)
- What your control objectives should address from a best practices perspective (SOC 1)
- How to address vendors used to support products or services that are a part of the “system”
- The selection of a service period
- What differentiates a “good” versus “bad” report